Paper Submission Guidelines
We welcome original research contributions that address theoretical, methodological, or application-oriented aspects of 3D/4D geo-information, including but not limited to:
- 3D/4D (city) modelling and visualization
- 3D/4D data acquisition, processing, management and integration
- Geo-information standards and GIS-BIM interoperability / GeoBIM
- 3D indoor and outdoor navigation
- Applications of 3D/4D Geoinformation such as simulations and analyses
- 3D/4D interfaces such as virtual, mixed, and augmented reality
- 3D/4D geospatial big data and machine learning
- Smart Cities and 3D/4D Urban Digital Twins
Accepted papers will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography (LNG&C) series which is indexed by Scopus, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (included in ISI Web of Science).
Submissions must be original work that has not been published elsewhere. Any papers that have been previously published, are under review elsewhere, or have been accepted for publication elsewhere will not be considered.
All submissions will be reviewed by members of the international scientific committee through a double-blind review process.
There will be two publication pathways available:
- Pathway 1: Double blind reviewed full papers (Length: 6000 words) A Full Paper submission for Pathway 1 does not require an abstract submission before hand. Full papers in Pathway 1 will be peer-reviewed and marked accordingly in the conference proceedings.
- Pathway 2: Articles selected based on double-blind reviewed extended abstracts (Length: 1000-1500 words) Authors whose extended abstracts are accepted will be invited to submit a full paper (length: 3000 – 6000 words) in submission Pathway 2. The full paper in Pathway 2 will not be peer-reviewed. The full paper will be marked “accepted based on double-blind reviewed extended abstract” in the conference proceedings.
At least one author per accepted paper must be registered as participant and present their work in person at the conference. One author can at most present two papers.
Submissions must be prepared according to the templates and technical instructions of Springer’s proceedings series. Please carefully read the corresponding guidelines and prepare your paper accordingly using the macros available in the provided template. This includes the font type and size, spacing, margins, and referencing style. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in rejection of the paper.
|Publication Pathway 1 – Full paper submission|
|Full Paper due (hard deadline)|
|Publication Pathway 2 – Extended abstract submission|
|Extended Abstract due (hard deadline)|
|Author Notification||19. June 2023|
|Publication Pathway 1 & 2|
|Camera-ready papers||19. July 2023|